Wednesday, November 1, 2017

What's November look like for you?

This year is passing so fast it's hard to keep up. We're in November and I can't tell you where the time has gone. I'm starting to make plans for Thanksgiving, as I'm sure we all are (if you live in the U.S.).

I'm not much of a baker but that doesn't mean there isn't plenty to plan when you have a large family. Everyone brings a dish which helps but it's still a lot of work. Ah, the things we do for those that we love.

Additionally, NaNoWriMo starts this month. I'm not participating, but I'll be cheering on those who do. It's an exciting month for writing and many author who finish their book go on to publish it in the future. Yes, expect many gems in the coming months from the prolific fingers of writing who write a book this month.

I'm considering writing a short story just to stay in the groove of things. Don't worry I'm still working on Clandestine Engagements and the other stories but they're novel length and take more time for me. We'll see what happens.

The only thing I really care about is that we are all safe and healthy. With that, we can do anything.

What's November look like for you? Plans, parties, baking, writing, shopping?

Happy November,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment