Monday, May 11, 2015

Connections Made as Writers

I'm blogging at my friend, Cindy's Blog today talking about writer friends. This is a topic close to my heart, and it meant a lot to me to be able to share how I feel about having these connections.  We as writers make many connections throughout our careers but none is more important than the connections we make to other writers.

Why?

Writing is along process with many bumps throughout the road. Although a solitary act, there is an entire community of support just outside the door.

Here's a link to my post to find out more about my thoughts on writer friends and what they mean to me. Share your thoughts if you can relate. http://theblogofcindyrule.blogspot.ca/2015/05/for-love-ofwriter-friends-with-mary.html
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment