What is everyone looking forward to in September? I'm looking at my calendar and am amazed at how it's filling up. A lot of personal business, but also some great blog visits. Here's a quick breakdown so far.
· September 7th – Ivy Bateman is here on my blog with her new release, The Fifth Story. This is a new release that you don't want to miss!
· September 8th – I'm guest blogging at Sophie Sansregret's blog. You know I'm bound to cause some mischief, so come on by.
· September 23rd – I'm at Tabby Nocturnal Nights. I'm loving guest blogging here on every 23rd of the month.
I'm hoping to get some significant work done on one of my WIPs. This plan is mostly because I will be working the "day job" more in the coming months, and won't have as much free time to spend writing. It's unfortunate, but that's just a fact of the writing life, so I don't fuss about it.
There are three more significant days to mark on your calendar or simply take note of.
1) September 3rd – Labor Day. The celebration of the American worker, and what they've contributed to the United States of America and its prosperity.
2) September 11th – Patriot Day is how it's marked on my calendar. For most of us it is simply September 11th. Regardless of what name it goes by, we all know the day.
3) September 22nd – First day of Fall. The autumnal equinox. The day when the length of day and night are equal.
Here is wishing everyone a wonderful September. Personally, I'm hoping that these last four months of the year are great ones for me and all of you. If life starts to press down on you, just remember the words that I sometimes like to use for those rough days: "This too shall pass."
Does anyone have exciting or good news to share that they are looking forward to in September? A new book release (yours or someone else), or trip to somewhere exciting, a conference you'll be attending.