Thursday, November 24, 2016

What are You Thankful for this #Thanksgiving?


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

There is so much to be thankful for this season. I'm thankful for the wonderful family I have that always sticks with me and keep my world so certain. Whether we all trickle in throughout the day on Thanksgiving or sit down together, we are part of one another and always together. It's great to catch up and take a renewing breath with one another. Not to mention how we all love a good turkey.

I'm also thankful for my friends, both online and off. Friends keep you feeling steady and lend a kind ear when you need it. They also make you smile and laugh and remind you that the world is a good place.

I know some great people, both writers and non-writers alike and each one has a special place in my heart.

It's fitting that Thanksgiving come near the end of a year. It's a time to look back and remember all the good things that happened, as well as to realize that you've made it through another year. Not always an easy task.

Most of all, I think that I'm thankful for my life. Despite adversities, I've been made stronger and am appreciative that I've been given the strength to push through hard times.

Cheers to new friends and old, to that which is no more, and that which will be.

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment