Thursday, September 1, 2016

September is Action Packed with Entertainment

I love the Fall season. It's just so beautiful and full of possibilities. That said, what are your top picks as far as movies, books, and television entertainment? Here are mine.

Movies:
The only movie premiere that has caught my attention is Morgan. The preview appears quite creepy and I'm hoping it's worth my time. There are those that have promise of being interesting such as Sully, The Magnificent Seven and Deepwater Horizon to name a few. Any movies you're looking forward to this month?

Books:
There are so many books released every day that it's hard to pick just one, but here is my top pick for a new release (that isn't my own).

The paranormal romance I'm looking forward to reading this month is Winter Born by Sherrilyn Kenyon. It releases September 6th.

Sindriel is also scheduled for a September/October 2016 release date for those who need that badboy demon-bargainer with the crimson shroud. Keep an eye out for a presale link to come.


Television:
For tv I have four top picks that I'm looking forward to watching. Do any of these overlap with what you're looking forward to?

Lucifer (season 2) returns on September 19th. This is a true guilty pleasure of mine and I hope this season is as interesting as the first.

Bull premieres on September 20th for those who like something that appears both a bit more intellectual. Kind of reminds me of Hugh Laurie in House in terms of comedy. We'll see.

Designated Survivor with Kiefer Sutherland premieres on September 21st.  That looks interesting.

MacGyver is remade for a new generation on September 23rd. I don't generally like remakes, so I'm not sure this will hold my attention. Nonetheless, I'm willing to see if it's worth my time.   
 

What has you excited this September? I'm sure I missed some favorites out there. Leave me a comment and tell me what you're looking forward to seeing in movies, television and your favorite upcoming book release.
Sexify your life,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment