Monday, September 26, 2016

My Playlist while writing Sindriel

I'm one of those writers who loves writing with music in the background. Sometimes the songs bring scenes to life, and other times I can imagine my hero or heroine relating to the song.

I thought I'd share the songs that I replayed most often while writing Sindriel. Rock music brought this story home for me, so here's my playlist (in no particular order):

Forever by Papa Roach
All or Nothing by Theory of a Deadman
Angel by Theory of a Deadman
Broken by Seether
Bring me to Life by Evanescence
Wrong side of Heaven by 5 Finger Death Punch. When I first watched the video of this song I cried. It reminds you what those who swear to protect us will give and how we must do more for them. I highly recommend the album, GOT YOUR SIX, where this song came from.
 
I find music to be a great expresser of emotion. I encourage you to check out the songs, both before and after reading Sindriel. Personally, I enjoy going to see the above bands when they're in concert in my area. Nothing like a live show to get your blood pumping.

Sexify your life,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment