Monday, August 1, 2016

Upcoming release: Sindriel

Sindriel's story will be a reality. Yes, readers I received word that Siren Bookstrand will be publishing SINDRIEL with a tentative date of September/October 2016. Sindriel is the long awaited sequel to Love's Demon Ways and a full novel.

Approaching fast. I love that you, my readers, don't have a long wait. We'll get through the summer together, and in the Fall you'll have a great book to keep you warm those October nights.

I'm excited. I know readers wanted more of him, and what he delivers in this book even had my toes curling. As a demon-bargainer, Sindriel mingles in hell with the worst demons masters, but it's his desire for a mortal that throws his life into jeopardy.

Miranda met Sindriel at the wedding of her best friend and can't get him out of her mind. Who'd want to? *grin* Anyway, he's just the right type of bad boy she needs in her life, and I can't think of a better woman for him.

Mark your calendars and keep up with me on Twitter. I always announce my news there first, including any contests that might be held. Follow me http://www.twitter.com/MaryCorrales_A1

Sexify your life,
Mary


 

No comments:

Post a Comment