Monday, August 8, 2016

Cover Reveal: Meet demon-bargainer, Sindriel

Desire is A Demon unto Itself

"I should know, I'm a demon bargainer, and desire is one of the reasons I'm called upon with such regularity. Whether human or demon, we all want something. It's often that which we can't have that we covet the most.
Perhaps I'm giving too much of myself to you. I know you're asking what I desire. It's dangerous to suspect my secrets. Then again, I'm in the mood to play with you a bit.
It's a woman, I desire. She's beautiful, mortal, and in need of me. What more can I ask for?"
Sindriel

Note from author, Mary Corrales:
SINDRIEL is the sequel to Love's Demon Ways which was Ren and Alexine's love story. Yes, readers, you loved Sindriel's wickedness so much in LDW, I had to grant your request and worked to bring his story to you.
Sindriel has a tentative release date of September 20th , (subject to change) from Siren publishing. I'll be publishing an official blurb and presale link as soon as possible because once SINDRIEL sells over 500 copies, the book will go to print.
Clearly he's just getting started with this blog. You'll hear from him again, and he'll bring more of his demon wit and wisdom with him. Enjoy his cover and be ready for him this September 2016.
Sexify your life,
Mary

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment