Wednesday, November 4, 2015

#CMA's and all those Yummy Country Boys

Country Music Awards are tonight (Wednesday November 4th), or as I like to call it, Sexy-Men Wednesday.
*Grin* Okay, so I'm a bit of a sucker for a whiskey voiced crooner with long legs, and worn jeans. Excuse me while I fan my face. Every woman needs a fantasy occasionally. Don't you agree?
This year will include some of my favorite performers including Eric Church, Luke Bryan, and Florida Georgia Line. One thing that I'm hoping to see are some male duets. There is nothing sexier to me than men singing together, whether they are professional singers or not.
The swagger of country boys when they're having a good time and singing is just over the top drool-worthy. If you're thinking that I'm worn out by the end of the CMA's then you'd be right. I'm usually on sexy-men overload afterward, but what a great way to spend a couple of hours. Besides, what dreams I have…hehehe

Anyone else going to watch the CMA's? What's your favorite part of the show? Who needs a night out when one has eye candy like these boys. *wink*

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment