Thursday, October 1, 2015

Paranormal Updates for October and Contest News

The arrival of Fall has energized my writing life. There is plenty of news to share with readers, the most exciting being that Tasting Camilla is available  now through Cobblestone Press.  It's also available at most other booksellers, you can check my website for your favorite bookseller.

The sequel titled, Craving Elisa, will be available on December 1st from Cobblestone Press. Both are part of my Vampiric Indulgence line. 

Contest Alert:  October 1st through October 13th, I am holding a contest for a free PDF copy of Tasting Camilla. Go to my website for details. Entry is easy. Contest closes at Midnight EST on the 13th of October.

Another great development is that I've finally sold my contemporary romance, Bet Your Sweet Aces, to Evernight Publishing. It's taken some edits as well to get the story accepted, mostly adding more sex. *wink* This is a brand new novella of approx. 34K words that I'm certain readers will enjoy.

In all this, I'm either writing, editing, or marketing a story. It's a lot to do and I often work multiple projects in the same day. Still, you won't hear any complaints out of me. I love writing and my readers cheer me on every step of the way.
Special note: Romance Author, Kari Thomas, will be interviewed here on October 6th. She's an amazing paranormal romance writer, whose shifter heroes are sure to leave you wanting more. Be sure to stop by for all sorts of naughty paranormal fun.

Hope you enjoyed the update. I look forward to posting more soon.

Mary Corrales

 

No comments:

Post a Comment