Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Exciting Book News for June


I'm so pleased to share some exciting news, readers. Cobblestone Press has picked up my short, vampire erotica, Tasting Camilla. Most will remember this story as having two parts. Well, that's the other great news, I've rewritten the story to be two separate shorts erotica. The second story is titled, Craving Elisa. Both will be part of my Vampiric Indulgence line.

Hope I have you intrigued.

Here's the backstory on how this all came about.  It's been a stressful couple of weeks as Breathless Press closed and I received my rights back. This is a scary situation for a writer and I had to decide who to entrust my stories to in order to get them republished. Any author in this situation should consider their options carefully, and do their research in whatever direction they are heading, whether it's to self-publish or select a new publisher. The worst think you can do is panic and hope "anyone" picks up your story.
 
Your work as a writer is valuable and never to be tossed out into the world lightly. Consider the pros and cons of any possible opportunity and then move forward. This will be the hardest part. Submitting your work is always stressful. I still stress and I've been a published author for years. *grin* It's just the way it goes when you're a writer.
 
Get used to the fears and doubts, and learn to fight them off. Every battle makes you stronger, even if you never become fearless.
 
So, now that my stories are in the schedule for Cobblestone and it'll be a few months before Tasting Camilla debuts again, what do I do? That's a blog for another day, but I can tell you that it involves some SINful demon love. Lol. Check out my other books for the clue to a new sequel.

 Happy reading,
Mary




 

Mary Corrales is a multi-published author who loves to write in several genres. Not one to be restricted to boundaries, she also likes to mix romance genres. Chat with her on twitter.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment