Friday, September 13, 2013

Sleepy Hollow, Anyone?

As we slide into autumn, I am excited to see what looks to be a good paranormal show on Fox is coming up. Sleepy Hollow will debut on Monday, September 16th, and I can't wait!
In watching the previews, I'm wondering if I'll be crushing on Icabod Crane. Yeah, he looks a little edgy and educated. An interesting combination, if I may say so. Not to mention that the whole headless horseman thing has got to be the coolest.  Here's the link if you'd like to check out the previews: http://www.fox.com/sleepy-hollow/
Sometimes those classic Halloween tales are unbeatable. Perhaps it's just the shifting of the season with the leaves turning shades of red and gold, but I can't help but love the coming changes.
If anyone must know, I've already created my fall flower arrangements for the living room, and bought a few interesting Halloween pieces for October. Yep, I'm ready to get my scary on!
So who will be watching the premier of Sleepy Hollow with me?
I'm thinking it'll be a trending topic on Twitter come the 16th. We'll have to wait and see.

UPCOMING: Just a note for the paranormal lovers, I'll have the amazing Amber Polo here on my blog on September 20th. Yes, you guessed it, she has a newly released book out and I've the the goods. Mark the date and check it out!

Mary


2 comments:

  1. Sleepy Hallow is set to record - every time I see a preview, I double check because I dont wanna miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, Jennifer. I've got the date and time marked on my calender, but I still keep making sure.

      Thanks for commenting. :)

      Delete