Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Good Family Balance is a Quackin' Good Time

Sometimes boredom can be a best friend in disguise. Here's what I mean…
Last Wednesday while flipping through TV channels and finding nothing of interest, I turned it on Duck Dynasty. I've heard the name of the show before, but had never stopped to watch an episode. Woe is me on what I have been missing.
This show is funny and heartwarming all in one. I'll tell you how much I enjoyed the episodes that I watched; I went out and bought the Season One DVD. It's only right, since I don't actually know what season I was watching on TV.
What I love about this show is simple: good family balance.
It's hard to put into words how great it was to watch a family interact in a healthy way on TV. There are a lot of relatable moments on the show, and wisdom from the patriarch, Phil, will bring a smile to your face.
No matter how different our lives are—corporate, country or a mix of both; we should all strive for that good family balance that builds strong ties that will see us through those tough times.
Even when my family has disagreements we always try to remember that we're what we got in this life and we should always stand for one another.
Any readers who are also Duck Dynasty fans? Catch new episodes every Wednesday night.  What's your take on the show?
I'm off to find Season Two. 
Mary

Mary Corrales is a multi-published erotic romance author who writes in multiple genres' including paranormal, fantasy, futuristic and contemporary suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment