Monday, June 4, 2012

Welcome to the Romance Author Lifestyle.

I am Mary Corrales, author and lifetime reader of romance novels. It is my greatest pleasure to create this first blog of my own after guest blogging for so many years. Believe me when I say, that I love every moment of guest blogging as I've met great readers through the comments on other blogs, and now it's time for me to venture out on my own. This blog is a work in progress as I'm just learning to use blogger on my own, so please be kind. :)

What is the Romance Author Lifestyle? I intend this blog to be about what we as romance authors experience; the triumphs and lows, the dreams and defeats, the parties and booksignings. The journey from reader to published author is a hard road with many pitfalls, but perservance can win the day.

I hope to share with you a little of the greatness that comes from living this lifestyle and why we choose to write in the wee hours of the morning or on napkins at lunch. It's the glorious addiction of delicious heros and passionate heroines.

Come and journey with me!

Mary Corrales

Website
Twitter 

9 comments:

  1. Hello, Amber. Thanks for coming by. In case anyone isn't familiar, Amber is a fabulous romance author. Check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As they say, being a writer is like walking down the street naked. We put it all out there! Looking forward to more about your lifestyle, Mary.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, now you're talking, Jane. Let's all get naked. Wait, that probably not exactly what you meant. Egh, sounds like fun anyway. :)

      Delete
  3. So excited for you, Mary, in this new venture! You inspire me! And Im looking forward to your posts!

    hugs, Kari Thomas, www.authorkari.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Mary. A very sexy blog. Love the heart background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kari - Thanks! When I get this going a little better, you have to promise to come visit with your dragon shifters. :)

    Vicki - Thank you so much. I lvoed the heart background too. Hope you'll stop by again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new blog, I love it so far!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea. It's turning out to be quite a lot of fun having my own blog. I've got two new posts for next week that will be fun and informative.

      I'm hoping to post at least twice a week. :)
      Life permitting.

      Delete